Monday through Friday
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET
Going Global - ICC Online Training on Trading Internationally
Item No.: TR113
Going Global - ICC Online Training on Trading Internationally*
*Once the order is completed, log in information will be emailed to customers within 2 business days.
Going Global provides a detailed guide to International Trade for both exporters and importers. It looks at the additional risks and challenges faced when expanding into international markets, and how to address them. This course contains over 40 hours of advanced online instruction and training.
Avoid Risks in International Business
International Trade involves significant risks for both exporters and importers including:
- Non payment for goods delivered
- Unexpected costs
- Receipt of bad quality goods after payment
- Customs or delivery delays and charges
- International disputes involving unfamiliar legal structures
- Overview of international trade
- International sales contracts
- International trade terms
- Documents in international trade
- International transport
- Customs and ATA Carnets
- Finance of international trade
- International trade law and dispute resolution
- eCommerce in international trade
- Intellectual property
Benefits of Going Global
Access is provided for 1 year. In this time trainees may reviewe the materials as oftern as they wish.
- The entire course is delivered online
- Training anytime, anyplace
- Self paced - trainees take the course at their own speed to match their requirements
- Reduce travel and facilities costs
- Multi device: Desktop, Laptop, iOS, Android, ,Tablet, Smartphone
Trainees can take the training when and where it suits
Assessment - Each trainee completes an end of course assessment. This involves a series of online multiple-choice questions covering all aspects of the course.
Certificate - On successful completion of the Assessment module, trainees will receive an ICC Certificate of Achievement detailing their personal results. To qualify for a Certificate a minimum score of 55% must be achieved.
Discounts are offered for multiple orders as follows:
1 to 9 trainees - $450.00 per trainee
10 to 49 trainees - 375.00 per trainee
50+ trainees - $300.00 per trainee