Monday through Friday
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET
ICC Arbitration Online Training
Item No.: TR109
ICC Arbitration Online Training*
*Once the order is completed, log in information will be emailed to customers within 2 business days.
Train yourself in the operation of ICC Arbitration, and familiarise yourself with the changes implemented in the revised 2012 ICC Rules of Arbitration.
Get up to speed with the Rules and Procedures of the ICC Court of Arbitration in your own time and at your own speed.
This course is eligible for 8 CLE Credits, 6.75 MCLE Credits and 6.5 CPD Credits.
|Save the costs of travelling to Overseas Seminars to get up to date with the latest changes in ICC Arbitration.
This 8 hour online training course begins by providing an overview of arbitration as a method of dispute resolution before examining how the ICC International Court of Arbitration and its Secretariat operate. The course also examines the application of the 2012 ICC Rules of Arbitration to the ICC arbitration process.
The training is divided into three modules, two training modules and an assessment module allowing you to test yourself on your understanding of ICC arbitration. On completion you will receive an ICC Certificate of Achievement detailing your personal results.
The training is divided into 3 Modules:
Module 1: Arbitration
This module consists of eight interactive lessons providing a comprehensive review of the arbitration process from the initial arbitration agreement to the award, paying particular attention to the operation of the ICC International Court of Arbitration and to the application of the 2012 ICC Rules of Arbitration.
Topics covered include:
- What is arbitration?
- Arbitration Agreement
- Request and Answer
- Arbitral tribunal
- Terms of Reference
- The Organization of proceedings
Module 2: Specific Issues
This module consists of 2 interactive lessons providing insight into specific issues of the arbitration process.
Topics covered include:
- Interim and conservatory measures (including the emergency arbitrator)
Module 3: Assessment
This module tests your understanding of ICC Arbitration by means of an assessment. You will be asked 40 questions randomly selected from a pool of questions that cover the ICC arbitration process.
- The training is eligible for professional accreditation (8 CLE credits, 6.75 MCLE credits or 6.5 CPD points).
- Course material: written by members of the Secretariat of the ICC International Court of Arbitration and by the Chairman of the ICC Institute of World Business Law
- One year access to the training
- ICC Certificate of Achievement sent to you upon completion
- In addition to the 8 hours of training, you will also be able to access the ICC Webinar Series on the 2012 ICC Rules of Arbitration which deals in detail with 4 of the significant changes introduced in the 2012 ICC Rules of Arbitration, the Arbitral Tribunal, the Case Management, the Emergency Arbitrator and the Multi-party/Multi-contract provisions.
Discounts are offered for multiple orders:
1 - 9 trainees $450.00 per trainee
10-49 trainees $375.00 per trainee
50+ trainees $300.00 per trainee